2021 TAX SEASON COVID PROTOCOL
As we prepare for a safe 2020 tax season, we are implementing new ways to receive and share information with you.
Video chat and/or phone calls will replace in person meetings. Call the office to schedule a 30 minute meeting via phone or video. Please deliver your tax documents to the office two days before this meeting.
Tax documents can be sent to our office the following ways. Remember to include the completed organizer!
- Mail – 1598 Union St Schenectady, NY 12309
- Digitally—please email Nickole at NRH@LDiCocco.com for access to our secure online portal; please DO NOT share documents with sensitive information via email.
- Drop off—enclose documents in a sealed envelope and slide the envelope through the mail slot on the office front door.
COMPLETING THE PROCESS
Review and Signature made easy the following ways:
- Electronic signature, powered by DocUSign (preferred).
- Mail or fax e-file signature pages to and from our office
- In person appointments (limited availability) can be scheduled in advance and will be held in the new downstairs conference room (not handicap accessible) following social distancing measures.
REVIEW OF TAX RETURN RESULTS
BRAND NEW IN 2021!! A Video Review of your tax return can be securely sent to be viewed at your convenience. If you have any follow up questions, you will have the opportunity to discuss them with Chris or Larry before approving for filing. This form of review reduces the number of missed phone calls back and forth, which can be time consuming!
If you would like this service (at no additional charge) please make a notation on your organizer and we will plan accordingly! Say “SIGN ME UP FOR VIDEO REVIEW!!”