In this tumultuous time, we at DiCocco & Associates will continue to provide tax services. However, we are taking precautionary measures and are operating under some restrictions until further notice. Read below for the specifics:
For Clients Dropping Off Information—Please place documents in a sealed envelope and slip through the mail slot on the office front door. To help reduce the size of the packets, remove all documents from envelopes. It is also important that you write your name, phone number and email on the outside of the envelope.
Documents can also be delivered electronically, please email Jael: email@example.com to arrange secure electronic file sharing.
For Clients Signing Completed Tax Returns:
There are three options for signing completed tax returns.
- Electronically: Please verify your email address on file with a team member, so a copy of your tax return and the authorization forms can be sent to your email for signature. We have partnered with DocuSign, so documents can be signed and returned seamlessly without any printing or scanning required.
- Mail: We are sending copies of tax returns and authorization forms Priority Mail with tracking for secure delivery.
- Wait: Since the filing deadline has been extended to July 15, tax returns can be held at the office until conditions are safe for clients to come sign in person.
At this time we have suspended most in person contact. However, we can be reached by calling the office at (518) 393-1395 during our normal business hours:
Monday – Thursday 8am-6pm
DiCocco & Associates, Inc.
- Is the Tax Deadline Delayed? What to Know About Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Taxes – CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE
- Coronavirus Info – New York – CLICK HERE FOR SITE
- Find out about the CARES Act.